Ninja Dude Ninja Dude

Im Confused

Why would you submit this? Do you realy think that someone fnds a lego guy twirling a sword interesting? This is a flash site, that movie had a very small amount to do with flash anything, and the fact that it was boring didn't help either. I have already watched you other clay movies, some were better than others, but most were boring. I hate to give you bad news because I realize the time it takes to make one of these movies, but do you realy want to waste time making legos and clay figures doing very pointless, unentertaining guestures?

McFrizz responds:

moo

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

Very impresive

Its one thing to use sprites in a flash movie and not know how to use them, but you know what your doing. The song is one of my personal favorites, and the way you made everything move in sync with the song was most impressive. I would love to see you make an action packed sprite movie. You have prooved yourself with this one, and the chances of you making one of the greatest sprite flash movie ever are looking good.

Zelda: The Damage of Time Zelda: The Damage of Time

Can't you do better?

First of all, the story you thought up was very original, that was the best part about your movie, and basically the only reason I continued to watch it. The spites however, i don't see a problem in using them because I think it is a good place for new flash users to begin, but the ones you used were very out of proportion. Then you had little to no action in them. What I saw was constant motion tweening. The music would have been alright, but that laughing was getting extremly annoying. Try to make something that realy pushes your limits, its the only way to get better at makin flash. Keep those creative stories you think up, and you could make something worthwhile. I wish you good luck on your future entries, and hope my advice is useful.

DarkAssailant responds:

Thanks for the compliment about the sprites and the story's - I like intelligent comments, even if you did give a three ;)

Of course, the laughing was meant to be so annoying it would make you... excruciatingly annoyed. But, not as much as to lower your review score.

Best review i've ever had. Its just the three I don't like... =(

Live or Die? Live or Die?

Not quite ready

Alright, if your starting out doing flash you might want to stay away from the actionscripting part of it. It looks to me like you have got some actionscripting down, but not enough to make good games yet. Your going straight torward the hardest part about making flash. Its through making movies, that teach you the basics that you have to learn at first. Stuff like making masking layers, tweening, and other small pieces to flash, that your games just don't have mastered yet. As an attempt at making games however, you didn't do horrible, your just attempting to do something your just not quite ready for yet. Your animations werent bad, you get better at drawing through experience, but please take my advice and not try to overwhelm yourself with coding. I wish you the best of luck on your future entries.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Great work

Well it seems all your hard work has paid off, and from the looks of this game you deserved it. It takes a combination of both actionscripting, and art skills to create a game as detailed as that. I realy hope you create more games, because you have talent to make anything you want. Im lookin forward to your next submission, as are the rest of your newly obtained fans. Congratulations on the greatly deserved awards that you have won, and keep up the spectacular work.