Live or Die? Live or Die?

Not quite ready

Alright, if your starting out doing flash you might want to stay away from the actionscripting part of it. It looks to me like you have got some actionscripting down, but not enough to make good games yet. Your going straight torward the hardest part about making flash. Its through making movies, that teach you the basics that you have to learn at first. Stuff like making masking layers, tweening, and other small pieces to flash, that your games just don't have mastered yet. As an attempt at making games however, you didn't do horrible, your just attempting to do something your just not quite ready for yet. Your animations werent bad, you get better at drawing through experience, but please take my advice and not try to overwhelm yourself with coding. I wish you the best of luck on your future entries.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Great work

Well it seems all your hard work has paid off, and from the looks of this game you deserved it. It takes a combination of both actionscripting, and art skills to create a game as detailed as that. I realy hope you create more games, because you have talent to make anything you want. Im lookin forward to your next submission, as are the rest of your newly obtained fans. Congratulations on the greatly deserved awards that you have won, and keep up the spectacular work.